Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Update and Going Forward

Fall Update and Going Forward

Hey everyone, I posted this week’s post early and then planned something else that I’ve decided to hold off on. Because of the weird timing I decided it would be a good idea to post a little update on the state of the blog and my plans going forward.

My last two posts were the most and third most viewed posts so far. That’s awesome, and I can’t thank you guys enough for the support and readership. The tier list was very popular and after I've got a few ITC tournaments under my belt I'm going to make a more exhaustive list. That also means I’m going to move more into discussion pieces like those instead of tactics. Instead of completely ignoring those on the blog, I’ll now just do any tactics people request, as well as the occasional user-submitted list review post.

Additionally, I think this weekend will be the last tournament with the Ravenwing for awhile. They did very well in NOVA but a lot of changes in ITC hurt the boys in black. Their speed is nice but with fewer death stars and Tau and more MSU and Eldar I’m not sure this army is going to remain the best choice. I could be wrong, but unless I do very well this weekend I think I’ll be swapping to one of my other armies for awhile. Those armies are:

DA Battle Company (Still a bit of a ways off but includes ravenwing units)

Talon Strike Force (I’ve got this one built up and I’m really excited to use it)

Orks (Almost done, not sure how it’s going to perform)

If things continue as planned I’ll be using the Talon Strike Force for a tournament on October 8th and the Orks in November. I’ll continue to post tournament results and army lists as I do.

In the meantime, I’ve decided to re-open user-submitted list entries. Want your list reviewed on the blog? Send it to me in a PM on reddit, post it in the comments, or email me! I’m expanding it from Ravenwing only to any army including Dark Angels or Space Marines (No Wolves, BA, or GK for now though). 1850 tournament lists only please, use the format I’ve used for previous list posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment